Construction & Commissioning Management
We provide professional project management services on a turn key manner and deliver value for money by providing the highest standards of construction management, utilising our experienced project team to realise corporate goals, business benefits and deliver projects to stipulated time, cost and quality. The range of services we offer is tailored to match the scope of works and client’s requirements. They may include:
- Deploying resident engineer at site.
- Inspecting the construction site for adherence with the employers requirement.
- Interfacing with construction team on regular basis to ensure Quality and Eco-friendly approach.
- Pre-commissioning activities such as Pressure testing, soak testing and commissioning planning, specification, witnessing, review and approval inline with the industry standards.
- Witnessing, review and approval of independent agency proposals, deriving operational procedures, recommending upgradations etc.
- We have developed a customized tool complying to applicable standards to ensure precise testing procedure.
- Ensuring contaminant free line flushing and commissioning through a defined Schedule of procedures eventually mitigating setbacks in system readiness.
- Auditing the construction for compliance with the design and/or specification.
- Quality and Environment Management.
- Reporting and as-built records.
- Maintenance and defects liability period/warranty monitoring